Our commitment is to empower individuals to accept, overcome, & cope with the challenges of Alzheimer’s Disease and related dementias by providing education, encouragement, support, community service, & advocacy.
Who We Are
The Alzheimer’s Support Center provides supportive and educational services for patients and families living with Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias.
Our staff is here for you.
We are a listening ear and are interested in helping support the caregivers as well as the individuals diagnosed with an irreversible dementia.
We’re your local source for:
- Information and educational opportunities on Alzheimer’s Disease and related dementias;
- One-on-one consultations to assess your needs;
- Matching you to available area services;
- Developing programs to support caregivers by assessing the needs of the community;
- Support groups;
- Advocacy on behalf of those living with dementia.
- To assist, support, and advocate for people dealing with Alzheimer’s Disease and related dementias
- To encourage and educate the community on the understanding of Alzheimer’s Disease and related dementias and its effect on families and community.
- To encourage local service providers to work together towards the common goal of excellence in care giving.